Download complete facebook albums in a single click !!!!!


This time I'm gonna tell you how to download facebook albums in a single click. All you need to do is to install a Firefox add-on called FacePAD .Its one of the best add-on's of firefox which will allow you to download complete photo album on facebook in a single click.

  1. Install FacePAD add-on
  2. Navigate to the Photos page
  3. Right click on the album cover and you will get something like "Download with FacePAD" from the menu.
  4. Clik it and facePAD will download all pictures for you.
:)

5 comments:

  1. All are saying the same thing repeatedly, but in your blog I had a chance to get some useful and unique information, I love your writing style very much, I would like to suggest your blog in my dude circle, so keep on updates.

    Website for school uk

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you need to hire a real hacker to help spy on your partner's cell phone remotely, change your grades or boost your credit score. Contact this helpline 347.857.7580 or the email address expressfoundations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact PHONESPYAPPS1@GMAIL.COM
    He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I will come in contact with a real and potential hacker until I knew   brillianthackers800 at Gmail and he delivered a professional job,he is intelligent and understanding to control jobs that comes his way
    You can message on his number +1(385) 2501115,
    Contact him and be happy

    ReplyDelete